Books We’ll Always Love
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (Marlene)
- The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Edwards Andrews (Lauren)
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz (Mel)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (Carolyn)
- Walk Across America by Peter Jenkins (Melissa)
- Abarat by Clive Barker (Emily)
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg (Julie)
- Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin (Kari)
What Makes Downtown Frederick Special
Overheard at the Iguana
An independent bookstore…what a novel idea!
We should come back here, Mom. It’s kind of like a library.
Mmmmm. I just love the smell of books!
You don’t have as many toys here as you used to, do you?
Can you help me find a book? I can’t remember the title or the author, but…
Announcing Book Groups 2018!